No.222, RK Mutt Road, 2nd Floor, Next to Canara Bank, Opp.
to TVS Showroom, Mandaveli, Chennai – 28, 044-24622694 / 9841661405 visit www.cahariharan.blogspot.com
*** **** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
*** *** *** ***
IMPORTANT THEORY QUESTIONS
ADVANCED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
FOR CA Final – May. 2014 EXAM
1. Short notes on:
· Three core concepts of TQM
· Six sigma
· Continuous process improvement.
· Zero based budget.
· Dual plan
· Cost plus pricing
· Business process re-engineering
· Price discrimination
· Types of activities in ABC
· Peak load pricing
· Value engineering and Value analysis
· Partial plan and single plan
· Traditional management accounting
and value chain analysis
· Traditional absorption costing and ABC
· Value added & non-value added
· Monopolistic competition vs. oligopoly
· Going rate pricing and sealed bid
· Skimming pricing and penetration pricing
· Dual rate and two part transfer pricing
3. Explain Curvilinear
CVP analysis & its assumptions
4. Explain Throughput
5. Explain in detail the
varies method of accounting in standard costing
6. Explain TQM , Stages
in implementation & Six C's and 4P's
7. Explain Continuous
Discuss the non-cost factors to be considered for deciding in favour of shut
Identify the circumstances it may be justifiable to sell at a price bellow
marginal cost 10. Identify the Non-cost factors to be identified in making
Discuss the objectives of transfer pricing system and various methods of
Brief on how the Transfer pricing conflicts can be resolved effectively?
Disadvantages of treating divisions as profit centres
List down the important features of target costing system
Highlight the points to be borne in mind before implementing a target costing
What is the significance and features of product life cycle costing.
Briefly explain objectives & pre-requisite of uniform costing
Pre-requisites of installing inter-firm comparison system
Identify the Steps involved in value chain analysis approach for assessing
20. List down method of costing to be
adopted in service sector
21. Identify the conditions to be
satisfied for a cost to be classified as relevant cost.
22. Area in which applications of
incremental cost techniques in making managerial decisions
23. Identify the need for ABC costing
and the areas where ABC can be used as a decision making.
24Discuss various types of Competitive
25. List down the conditions to be
satisfied for price discrimination
26. Identify the pricing practices where
non-cost reasons are important in setting prices.
27. Define Pareto analysis and its area
28.How effective is JIT in elimination
of wastage of resources.
29. What do you mean by back flushing in
a JIT system?
30. List down the
objective of MRP
31. List down the minimum
data requirements to operate MRP system.
32. List down the goals
and performance measures for each perspective of balance scorecard.
Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
|Know More >|